Thursday 30 August 2012

NYX Blush in Mauve Review

Lately I have been varying the blush I use quite a lot and have discovered a new love for some old favourites. One in particular is the NYX powder blush in mauve which I think is actually now one of my favourite ever blushes. Swatches are listed at the end.



The Good
  • Very pigmented
  • Easily blendable
  • Long lasting 
  • Gives subtle satin finish
  • Great value for money -£5.50 for 5.2g from nyxcosmeticsstore.co.uk (larger than the much more expensive NARS blushers)
  • Compact packaging
  • Lovely quilted design on the powder
The Bad
  • Not extremely easy to get a hold of in the UK
  • Packaging is made of plastic
  • May not work on all skin tones
Swatches

No flash
Flash
Sunlight
Overall, I really love this blush. It is the perfect rosy pink shade for my pale skin tone for giving me a natural flushed glow.

If you are looking for a natural looking finish, particularly if you have pale skin, this blush would be perfect for you.

 Thanks for reading! We'd love to know what you think of our blog.

Emma x 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...